Please visit our upcoming events page.
Wines & Bites Weekend!
Celebrate spring in the Hudson Valley with the Shawangunk Wine Trail’s exciting new season opener, “Wines & Bites Weekend!” on April 21 and 22, 2018 from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm both days.
Savor the region’s finest wines, one delicious sip at a time paired with a variety of scrumptious food bites over the course of one or two days. Each of the thirteen member wineries has selected cheese, meat, salad, pasta, or dessert to offer with their wines.
Receive a souvenir wine glass at the starting winery of your choice and continue on a self-guided tour of the SWT at your own pace.
Advance tickets are on sale now at GunksWine.com. Choose from a single weekend ticket, single Sunday only ticket, and designated driver ticket.
For more information email Jude at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 845-256-8456 or visit GunksWine.com.
Shawangunk Wine Trail member wineries and locations:
- Applewood Winery, Warwick, NY
- Baldwin Vineyards, Pine Bush, NY
- Benmarl Winery, Marlboro, NY
- Brimstone Hill Vineyard, Pine Bush, NY
- Brotherhood, America’s Oldest Winery, Washingtonville, NY
- Clearview Vineyard, Warwick, NY
- Demarest Hill Winery & Distillery, Warwick, NY
- Glorie Farm Winery, Marlboro, NY
- Palaia Winery, Highland Mills, NY
- Robibero Winery, New Paltz, NY
- Stoutridge Vineyard, Marlboro, NY
- Warwick Winery & Distillery, Warwick, NY
- Whitecliff Vineyard, Gardiner, NY