Please visit our upcoming events page.
VIP Rose & Bubbly Suite at NYC Autumn Wine Festival
The VIP Rosé & Bubbly Suite is a special experience with 20+ Rosés and Sparkling wines. It is a VIP area nested inside the NYC Autumn Wine Festival.
The Suite will feature exclusive wines, a special food menu, gourmet chocolate and more — offerings not available in the main event. VIP ticket holders will have access to the Suite and the main event simultaneously during each session, and they will have premiumm early access to the festival, getting in 1 hour before general admission attendees.
VIP ROSÉ & BUBBLY SUITE TICKETS INCLUDE:
- Access to the exclusive VIP area, featuring 20+ special rosés and sparkling selections, gourmet chocolate, artisanal cheeses, fruits and more. Selections not available in the main event. A more intimate environment…Sip and taste like you are flying private.
- Early Access to the main NYC Autumn Wine Fest (i.e. Enter at 1:00 PM/Afternoon Session, Enter at 6:00 PM/Evening Session).
- Sampling100+ wines at an expansive collection of sampling tables in the main event area.
- Feasting on light accompaniments prepped by a first-class culinary team — plus taste delectable bites at artisan food sampling tables.
- Bonus Wine Glass: custom etched tasting glass for you to keep after the event.
- EARLY BIRD Deal $139.00-$149.00 *Limited number of VIP tickets at this price available. Early Bird deal ends Sep 17, 11:45 PM. Click here to purchase
The 6th Annual NYC Autumn Wine Festival is our most elegant tasting of the year, conveniently located in Manhattan. The VIP Rosé & Bubbly Suite is a high-end experience within the event. An great opportunity to sample special wines and hors-d’oeuvres not available to the general admission crowd. And if that’s not enough, VIP attendees can shuttle back and forth at their leisure between the Suite and the main event, getting the best of both worlds.
THE PRESS LOVES NEW YORK WINE EVENTS!
Our festivals have been featured, covered, or mentioned by the following publications, among many others:
AN EXTRAORDINARY VENUE:
The VIP Rosé & Bubbly Suite and NYC Autumn Wine Festival take place at The Altman Building, an historic landmark venue in Manhattan’s Chelsea neighborhood.
Established in 1896 as the carriage house for the B. Altman department store, The Altman Building once bustled with teams of horses, deliverymen, and gowns from Paris. Now, it serves as the backdrop for some of the biggest conferences, seminars and tastings in the world.
The Altman Building’s original mahogany bay doors welcome visitors and guests into an expansive piece of New York history. With custom hardwood floors, exposed vaulted brick ceilings, and an expanse of windows that lend an endless cascade of natural light, The Altman Building is an elegant, memorable and exciting destination that seamlessly merges old-world charm with modern amenities.