Please visit our upcoming events page.
Summer Rose and Bubbly Fest
Rosé Wine + Rosé Champagne + Sparkling Wine + Music + Summer… on the East End of Long Island
In July we celebrate the season with the Summer Rosé and Bubbly Fest…in the middle of a beautiful 200-acre working winery
- Join us at the picturesque Martha Clara Vineyards
- Take in the fresh air blowing in from Long Island Sound
- Taste dozens of refreshing rosé’s and sparkling wines
- Sample farm to table cheeses, crostini, local fruits and vegetables and craft foods from local makers
- Dance on the lawn to music
- Dress Code: summer-chic and pink. Dress to impress.
It’s the wine and bubbly event of the summer.
* Important Note: Entire event takes place under tents. Guests are protected from rain and the elements.
Citi Cardmember? Enjoy an exclusive pre-event special talk and seminar experience on wine tasting in an intimate setting with the master winemaker and owner of Jamesport Vineyards. (Seating limited, first come/first serve)
MEET THE MAKERS
At Summer Rosé and Bubbly Fest, attendees interact face-to-face with award-winning winemakers. Sample the dozens of wines on hand, learn about the tasting notes, history and other details. Rosé and sparkling are the wines of summer!
Past wineries have included:
- Bridge Lane Wines
- Raphael Winery
- Sparkling Pointe Winery
- Dilberto Winery
- Pindar Vineyards
- Palmer Vineyards
- Brotherhood Winery
- Spiked Seltzer
- Palm Bay 1
- Palm Bay 2
- Maiden + Liberty Wines
- Whitecliff Vineyard
- 13th & Third Wines
- 90+ Cellars
- Ruffino Rose
- Wines of Brasil
THE CRITICS ARE RAVING ABOUT OUR NORTH FORK EVENTS:
GENERAL ADMISSION INCLUDES:
- Face-to-face interaction with winemakers
- Three (3) hours of sampling dozens of wines and delicious light food accompaniments, including artisanal charcuterie, locally made cheeses, baked sweets and more.
- Complimentary wine glass, yours to taste from — and take home.
Light accompaniments including cheese, crostini, fruits, dips, and crudité (list below).
- Bruschetta – Asst Breads
- Grilled Portabello Mushroom W/ Goat Cheese
- Mango Fruit Salsa
- Olive Tempanade
Gourmet Cheese Platters:
- Honey Goat Cheese
- Dill Havarti
- Vermont Cheddar
- Red And Green Grapes
- Artisan Crackers
Seasonal Fruit Mosaic Platters:
- Assorted Grapes
- Honey Dew
North Fork Crudite Platters:
- Dipping Sauces
Important Note: Entire event takes place under tents. Guests are protected from rain and the elements.
ABOUT MARTHA CLARA VINEYARDS
Martha Clara Vineyards is a 200-acre property located in a privileged area in the world to grow vines. Thanks to its coastal location, ocean breezes help to moderate temperatures at any time of the year. Winter temperatures are significantly milder than most of the state of NY, the coldest month is January with average temperatures of 30°f to 35°f and the warmest month is July with average temperatures of 70°f to 80°f. The first vine in Martha Clara Vineyards was planted in 1996 and currently the vineyard area is composed by 87 acres, divided in 14 different grape varieties. Get Directions
TRANSPORT FROM NYC
Round trip bus transportation is available from midtown NYC, directly to the event.
Purchase Ticket + Round Trip bus at checkout. Bus departure time is 9:45 AM in Midtown (for 12 PM Session) 1:30 PM (for 4 PM Session). Bus Pick Location is: 140 East 41st Street, between Lexington and 3rd Ave. on south side of the street, closer to 3rd Avenue. Boarding begins 30 minutes before departure.
FREE CUSTOM WINE GLASS WITH TICKET!
(One per festival attendee.)