Please visit our upcoming events page.
Jazz in the Vines: Peter White
New York Wine Events is thrilled to present Peter White at the spectacular Jamesport Vineyards on the North Fork of Long Island.
In between the grape vines that produce award-winning wines, you will be treated to the sounds of award-winning jazz while enjoying the hospitality, and award-winning food and drink of Jamesport Vineyards.
Over the years, Peter White has maintained a reputation as one of the most versatile and prolific acoustic guitarists on the contemporary jazz landscape. Armed with an unparalleled combination of lyricism and energy, he combines elements of jazz, pop and classical guitar to create a sound that is singular and at the same time accessible to a broad audience. In a career that spans nearly four decades, over a dozen solo recordings and countless performances, White insists that it’s the faces in the crowd and the fans that keep the experience fresh. “I’ll play a live show, and someone will come to me afterward and say, ‘Oh, I loved this CD,’ or ‘This song helped me through a bad time,’” he explains. “Or I get emails from people saying, ‘Oh, I love the way you covered one of my favorite songs on your record back in 1994.’ The idea that someone can write me an email and tell me about something I did on a record that was released fifteen years ago – you can’t buy that. That’s priceless. That’s what keeps me going – the idea that people out there really care about what I do, the idea that I’ve made a difference for someone.” Tickets will go fast for this show. Purchase here
Note: Entire event takes place under tents. Guests are protected from the elements.
Abundant, free, on-site parking available for all guests.
Attendees can order cheese platters and assorted light bites. *See all the details here
- Roasted Garlic Hummus (with petit garden fresh carrots & cucumbers)
- Local English Pea & Goat Cheese Dip (with coach farms goat cheese and seeded crackers)
- Cheese + Charcuterie Plate (with farmstead cheeses, handcrafted cured meat, nuts, seasonal jam & spiced honey)
- Shrimp Cocktail (jumbo shrimp, cocktail sauce)
- Carrot Cake (with candied nuts)
- Z Crackers (with olive oil and sea salt)
- North Fork Potato Chips (assorted varieties)
Jazz in the Vines guests can order wines by-the-glass from the award-winning selections from the master winemakers at Jamesport Vineyards. *See all the details here
- 2015 East End Chardonnay
- 2017 East End Rose
- 2015 CINQ Blanc
- 2013 East End Merlot
- 2014 East End Cabernet Franc
- East End Cinq Red 2014
- 2013 Demi Sec Riesling
- 2017 Albariño
- 2017 Estate Sauvignon Blanc
- 2016 Syrah Petillant Naturel
- Reserve Mélange De Trois 2014
Visit Jamesport Vineyards website