Please visit our upcoming events page.
Brooklyn Crush: Spring Edition
Experience the event Thrillist said was one of the things “You Absolutely Have to Do in NYC.”
Brooklyn Crush Wine & Artisanal Food Festival: Spring Edition is back in May! New York Wine Events is transforming Industry City into an East Coast Napa Valley alongside an artisanal food extravaganza with some of Brooklyn’s most amazing restaurants. Attendees will get the chance to sample a curated selection of global wines, ciders and other beverages complemented by creative tastes and delicious hors-d’oeuvres from all over.
GENERAL ADMISSION INCLUDES:
- Opportunity to sample scores of wines. Also purchase: many of the local NY State wineries and beverage makers will have bottles and cases for sale.
- Light bites & Artisanal Foods: a huge lineup of Brooklyn (and beyond’s) finest artisanal culinary delights served by the creators themselves, as well as a delicious array of cheese, bread and crackers to complement the fall-inspired wine selections.
- Featured Restaurants: a curated selection of Brooklyn chefs sampling signature dishes.
- BONUS: Your very own custom etched, crystal tasting glass to taste from and keep after the event.
- Click here to purchase.
PREMIUM EARLY ACCESS INCLUDES:
- Early Admission to the main event $120.00. One (1) hour before listed start time (i.e. 1:00 PM/Afternoon Session, 6:00 PM/Evening Session)
Lip-smacking artisanal samples of Cheeses, Charcuterie, Olive Oils, Dips, Chocolates, Jams, Cookies, Vegan Delights, Baked Goods and more!
Brooklyn Crush takes place at Industry City, the 21st-century innovation and manufacturing district that is situated on the waterfront in Sunset Park, Brooklyn. The complex was developed by Irving T. Bush as Brooklyn’s first major industrial, shipping and distribution center, and was so successful that it helped to spur the economic and industrial development of the entire borough. Industry City is within walking distance of the D, N and R MTA subway station at 36th Street with convenient parking just one block west of the building.
Our team of somms will be programming an eclectic mix of bold reds, bright, crisp whites, and some sparkling selections. Find grape varietals from New and Old World wine regions around the globe, including New York State, France, Italy, California, Bulgaria, Chile, Brazil, and more! Wineries include innovators from around the world as well as many U.S. based vineyards sampling their creations. Many of the NY State beverage makers will be selling their products at the event — so if you find one you like, grab it to take home!
Enjoy light accompaniments of cheese, crackers & bread and more.
Artisanal food tables will be placed throughout the event space featuring the very best fare from Brooklyn and beyond! Savory charcuterie, sausages, and pate, locally crafted cheeses, flavorful ethnic foods, tasty vegan delights, delicious sweets and so much more. All participating food companies will be sampling their offerings and many will be selling as well, so if you enjoy what you taste, you can take it home!
Thanks to HotelStorm, Brooklyn Crush attendees get 60% off select hotel rooms in the Greater New York City area! After you buy your ticket, use special access code “vino1234” to unlock savings.
Must be 21 or older to attend.
Event takes place regardless of weather conditions.