Please visit our upcoming events page.
Annual Wine Gala – Wines of Macedonia
In Southeast Europe, there is a precious land that has been nurtured to be a wine region for thousands of years. Wines of Macedonia has been introducing people to experience their unique and refined wines through a series of tour events that have spanned the globe.
This year, Wines of Macedonia is back in NYC for their annual tradeshow with an amazing variety of wines that have been awarded at world-class wine festivals including the Mundus Vini 2018 Grand Gold winner, Platinum Award with 97 points at Decanter 2018 and others that have been highly rated by Robert Parker. This will be the first time some of them have ever been presented in the United States.
Join us for this exciting opportunity to discover an emerging country for wine and expand your knowledge. A wide selection of indigenous varietals from the top vineyards will be showcased and sampled at the event. Attendees get to meet and interact with the winemakers and export managers on interesting topics, tips and information, history and wine knowledge.
This is a once a year occasion to meet and build connections with quality attendees and make deals happen. Be ready to engage with Industry elites and talented professionals across from different industries. This is not just about wine tasting, this is an opportunity to upscale your life!
General admission includes:
– Sample tasting hundreds of wines including award-winning selections
– One-on-one exclusive experience with talented winemakers and export managers
– Feature menu of hors-d’oeuvres and appetizers to pair with 3-hour wine tasting
– Opportunity to connect with VIP guests including but not limited to business professionals, wine media, wine importers, wine distributors/buyers, sommeliers etc.
– Limited to only 65 guests and it will be sold out soon
– 20% discount for the group of 3+
– Dress Code: Business Formal
LM Plaza 4A Parking
135 Greene St, Jersey City, NJ 07311