Become a Wine Festival Sponsor/Vendor
New York Wine Events organizes multiple annual wine and food festivals in the New York City Metropolitan area. Since 2003 we have organized of culinary, food and drink events. Our festivals feature hundreds of fine wines sourced from across the world, hors d’oeuvres , and artisanal food from local purveyors. Attendance ranges from 300 to 2,500, depending on the festival.
Note: for festivals more than 4 months in the future we have linked to last year’s event page
- Brooklyn Crush Wine & Artisanal Food Festival: Autumn Edition and Brooklyn Crush Wine & Artisanal Food Festival: Spring Edition
- NYC Autumn Wine Festival, NYC Winter Wine Festival
- North Fork Crush Wine & Artisanal Food Festival
- Big Apple Zinfandel Experience
- Jazz In The Vines
- Day Trip To Wine Country weekly tours
Our events garner significant online attention, as well as traditional press coverage. Below is a selection of articles that have either covered our events or mentioned our events.
- Our wine event pages regularly generate tens of thousands of unique visits over the 4 month period leading up to the day of the festival (our website averages 35,000 unique visits per month and our email newsletter has over 100,000 subscribers).
- Our audience is composed of upscale culinary fans between the ages of 21 and 54 in the New York City Metropolitan area.
If your company is interested in becoming an event sponsor or vendor, please fill out the below form and a representative will be in touch shortly.