Become a Wine Festival Sponsor/Vendor
New York Wine Events organizes 9 annual wine and food festivals in the New York City Metropolitan area; we have organized over 55 wine and food festivals since 2003. Our festivals feature hundreds of top rated wines sourced from across the world, hors d’oeuvres from high end catering companies, artisanal food from local purveyors, and live jazz. Paid attendance (there is no free admission) ranges from 300 to 2,000 depending on the festival.
Our Wine Festivals
Note: for festivals more than 4 months in the future we have linked to last year’s event page
- New Jersey Harvest Wine Festival, New Jersey Winter Wine Festival, and New Jersey Spring Wine Festival
- Brooklyn Crush Wine & Artisanal Food Festival: Autumn Edition and Brooklyn Crush Wine & Artisanal Food Festival: Spring Edition
- NYC Autumn Wine Festival, NYC Winter Wine Festival and NYC Spring Wine Festival
- North Fork Crush Wine & Artisanal Food Festival
These wine festivals generate a sizable amount of online attention, as well as traditional press coverage. Below is a selection of articles that have either covered our events or mentioned our events.
- Our wine and food festival landing pages regularly generate tens of thousands of unique visits over the 4 month period leading up to the day of the festival (our website averages 35,000 unique visits per month and and our email newsletter has over 43,000 subscribers).
- Our audience is primarily composed of upscale wine lovers between the ages of 21 and 54 in the New York City Metropolitan area.
While we have a number of repeat sponsors who we can count on to sign up for our events, we are always on the lookout for companies, brands, wineries, spirits and beer companies, non-profits, and other organizations who have a valuable service to offer attendees.
If your company is interested in becoming a sponsor, please fill out the below form and a representative will be in touch shortly.